Sunday, January 14, 2007

All that I am doing may be too much of mentalisation. And yet...

Kim Fri 12 Jan 2007 07:55 AM PST I so appreciated reading this article. Thank you all for posting it. I love Savitri, first introduced to it in Debashish's wonderful classes in Los Angeles and then reading and studying it on my own. I like so much the idea of approaching it from the heart, reading it with a blank mind, and learning it by heart as well. I notice that when I memorize a particular passage, the mantric qualities of the writing connect to the psychic center and through the memorization, I am able to carry that connection all through the day, reciting favorite lines sometimes many times over. It's uplifting somehow, as is the article. Thanks again for posting it.
RY Deshpande Sat 13 Jan 2007 07:05 AM PST What a beautiful comment you have made, Kim! Heart-touching! Savitri can certainly be an upasana grantha, a Book for Spiritual Practices. In fact it is, and everything is available in it. That makes me a bit introspective also. All that I am doing in the context of Savitri's awaking on the fated day, may be too much of mentalisation. It may have its own value, and pleasure, but as upasana--well, I don't know. What do you say? and others, that we have now Sonia Dyne's article here. By the way, I had read it earlier also. And yet... RYD

No comments:

Post a Comment