Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I was so inspired by Narad's website

Main Page Previous: 11: The Sun from which we Kindle all our Suns Next: March 4 Quote of the Day III.II.m04 A Heart was felt in the spaces wide and bare by rjon on Sat 03 Mar 2007 10:15 PM PST Permanent Link Book III 04 A Heart was felt in the spaces wide and bare.mp3MP3 File Print Article Posted to: Main Page A Spiritual Biography of Savitri
Re: III.II.m04 A Heart was felt in the spaces wide and bare by RY Deshpande on Mon 05 Mar 2007 08:20 AM PST Profile Permanent Link Hi Ron Extremely thoughtfuk of you to post this piece of the Mother's Savitri-reading, to go along with the posting The Sun from which we kindle all our suns http://www.sciy.org/blog/_archives/2007/3/3/2778426.html That prompts me to make a suggestion. It will be very appropriate if you can form sets of half a dozen readings to give a continuous duration of some 30-40 minutes each set. These can be used for meditation. RYD

Re: III.II.m04 [Mother's 'Savitri' readings] by rjon on Mon 05 Mar 2007 05:26 PM PST Profile Permanent Link Thanks RY, I was so inspired by Narad's website (thanks again for referring me to it!) of the Mother's Savitri readings combined with Sunil's music, that I wanted to make it more easily available on SCIY. So I've now converted all of them via Hipcast.com to an easy to use built-in audio player. You can see them all here, organized in folders by Book & Canto (scroll down to view them in the Category Folders frame in the left blue column of SCIY).
Over this past weekend, I posted links to the Mother's readings of passages included in each of the Savitri articles you've been posting (view them here), with a note & link at the top of each of your articles. I was going to confirm all this with you but you noticed the most recent one before I had a chance. I'm happy that you liked it. I like your suggestion re forming the Mother's readings into 30-40 minute sets. Let me think about how to best do this. I'll get back to you when I've come up with something. ~ ron

No comments:

Post a Comment