Thursday, September 13, 2007

For outsiders like me every small incidence about the ashram and its people is interesting and memorable

Re: A Spiritual Biography of Savitri by rakesh on Thu 13 Sep 2007 01:19 AM PDT Profile Permanent Link
For outsiders like me every small incidence about the ashram and its people is interesting and memorable. I do not why but I have developed this special attraction to people who practise yoga. I hope you will share more of this with us 'outsiders' in the future. I guess this separation of space is only in the mind. When this vanishes one is in direct touch with the inner yogi. For an outsider there is always a feeling of how nice it would be if I was in the ashram?
Obviously living along with many sadhaks is a great oppurtunity to grow in endless possibilities. I guess I will always miss such an atmosphere but the inner yogi is the only guide in the outside world. There is no guru, one has to depend completely on the inner guide. Mind with its endless suggestions, temptations and sattvic imitations has to give way for this greater and silent opening from within. May this happen soon and one feels the closeness with the divine. The greatest satisfaction would be to see the beloved in the whole world and its different manifestations and end this division in the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment