Friday, October 31, 2008

Sri Anirvan used to lecture at Sri Aurobindo Pathmandir at Coffee House building, College Street, Kolkata

from aju mukhopadhyay <ajum24@yahoo.co.in> to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" <tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com>
date 29 June 2008 12:44 subject Re: Fwd:
Sri Anirvan from Gautam Bhattacharya

Dear friends, Many are writing about the yogi Anirvan, as he was- I have not quite followed though it would be nice to research on him and if a comprehensive book is brought out. I do not know who Ms. Mrinalini is but I may say that I have Upanishat Prasanga - about Upanishad by Anirvan published by Burdwan University in three parts but the bindings are very bad so they can not be parted with and I have a book of poem by him- if any one is interested to publish I may translate the poems in it. I may say that he used to lecture at Sri Aurobindo Pathmandir at Coffee House building, College Street, Kolkata and Pathmandir people have published his book or books, may be- she may search there too. Good wishes, Aju Mukhopadhyay aju.mukhopadhyay@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment