Thursday, May 14, 2009

I express great gratitude to my teacher Sri Aurobindo. My love pours out to The Mother

Five Book That Have Changed My Life Intent.com Posted Wed, 05/13/2009 - 07:32
Tags:
Spirituality, 5 books, spiritualism, Sri Aurobindo

The Integral Yoga by Sri Aurobindo: This teacher who began as a freedom fighter for India, and ultimately founded the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, is fast becoming my spiritual teacher. While he is no longer living in the body, he left us the gifts of many books. I do not know how one man could write so many incredible books. The last time I visited the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, I had the privilege of visiting the room where he did his writing. I could feel the incredible energy and as a writer myself, was grateful for this experience. As I read his books I learn, I am transformed, and encouraged to work for a better world. His writings have had a great influence on me as I have written Cosmic Connection: Messages for a Better World. I express great gratitude to my teacher Sri Aurobindo.

The Mother’s Vision: The Mother: A woman who came to be called The Mother, founded the Sri Aurobindo Ashram with Sri Aurobindo. Her books are full of enlightenment, and her words are easy to understand. One can live a better life by just reading a few paragraphs of her books daily. An incredible teacher and inspiration to us all, I encourage you to read The Mother’s Vision. My love pours out to The Mother.

Books are wonderful creatures that are able to change our lives. As we read the words of an author, it is like having an intimate conversation with the writer. The books we read take us to places we might never travel otherwise.

Psychic Medium and Author Carole Lynne
Carole 's primary Intent is: To be open to learning and changing my mind
Check Out Carole 's Blog View Carole 's Profile ***
www.carolelynne.com *** www.carolelynnecosmicconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment