Thursday, May 13, 2010

Suranjika of ICAR, Bhubaneswar

millee2010 - Personality, Long-Term Goals, Partner Expectations, etc
Namaste! I am suranjika
I have completed my masters in biotechnology. I am currently working as a reaserch scolar in a ICAR institute of bhubaneswar. My hobbies are reading, watching T. V and decorating home. My friends describe me as CONFIDENT. I am looking for a partner who is very loving and caring and should have a good understanding nature nothing more. 
My favorite sports are cricket. My family we have a family of six. my father is a retierd BSNL employee, my mother is a good home maker, my only sister is Diploma in Civil working in keonjher, i have two brother, one brother is also a Diploma in Civil and working for a Bhubaneswar based Arichitecture company in keonjher, younger brother complete his ITI and searching his job.
we all are devotee of sri maa sri aurobindo we all belive in god and very broad minded people.. To me marriage means a promise to make a good family and taking care of older member which is possible only when when both of the couple has a strong love, respect and understanding for each other. I live basiclly we r from nimapada of puri district but i born n broghout of from keonjher and till now we are living in kjr. Oriya, Kendujhar, Hindu:Khandayat, Bride-28, Aries - Shaadi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment