Sunday, August 31, 2008

Skills: French, back office, sales, translation

Objective and Resume Summary:
Having learnt French since childhood, I am looking in for a challenging opportunity, where I can make use of my knowledge of French language to the maximum. I also have flair for for arts and crafts, and have participated in many private and government organised exhibitions. I am a friendly person and am well accepted by people around me. I like to travel and meet people of different culture and know about them and their socio-economic life. I am an executive member of an NGO and have been involved in skill development of women in the rural areas of West Bengal and marketing their products. This marketing skill has given me to a lot of exposure in the marketing world. My objective is to keep myself occupied and make the most of skills and enjoy do so.
Skills: French, back office, sales, translation
Known languages (and levels): English-Very Good, French-Good, German-A little, Hindi-Good, Other: A little Tamil
Minimum Yearly Salary in Numbers: 350000 USD
Current Location: India, Kolkota (Calcutta)
Education History, Qualifications & other additional information: Level of Education: Unspecified
I have graduated from Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education, Pondicherry. Completed successfully a 12 weeks computer course from Womens Proffessional Training Institute, Kolkata. I have studied DL from Alliance Francaise, but could give the final exam as I couldnt stay back till the date of the exam. I speak English, French, Hindi, Bengali and a little Tamil.
Work History & Experience: Years of Work Experience: More than 15 Years
I have been appointed as secretary to the Dy. French trade Commissioner in Kolkata from '86 to '89. My responsibilities were correspondence, telex operations, file maintenance and day to day office duties. From '89 to '91I joined CESC Ltd. as Lady Asst. My responsibility was, correspondence, prepairing training material and engineering drawing. From '92 to ' 2001 I was in Pondicherry, teaching french to the students and also adults. I joined an NGO in 2001, was responsible for the skill and design development and held the post of an executive member. For the last 11 months I am working with a new firm "Study and Jobs Worlwide as a Sr. Manager. My responsibilities here is to look after the sales on the whole and corespondence. Contact Information

No comments:

Post a Comment