Monday, January 28, 2008

My life is zero without her grace

I hope to bring all the members who are dedicated to Sri Aurobindo and The Mother - SRI AUROBINDO ASHRAM, PONDICHERRY together for various activities organised at all the centres accross the country. Sri maa
Owner: Payal Joshi
November 18, 2005 12:25 PM
How you came to Mother? 2 1/20/08
Are there any center of SRI AUROBINDO at PUNE 2 1/19/08
Meditation Center in Pune or nearby Pune???? 0
Sudharshana Homa on Jan 26 1 1/19/08
New Center In Bangalore 1 1/9/08
## EN # AE # TE Hi
All, Nice question posted by Selvi, me coming to Mother was an interesting incident. None of us knew who Mother was and wat ashram is all about. I stay in chennai and our school in indira nagar had this sunday mediations going on.....
From some one my sis got a small photo of Mother and kept it in her study table, It was told to us dat Mother will full fill every ones prayer. I had a small problem one day, so with full faith and sincerity jus placed a flower and prayed for a min...
My prayer was answered, this is how I got the wonderful opportunity to reach Mother. Its almost 13 yrs since I know Mother, she is the one who is guiding me all through. My life is zero without her grace.........thanks to Mother. Cheers Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment