Sunday, May 27, 2007

The sudden descent of divine force into my body that I experience

Re: 'In Our Own Image: Humanity's Quest for Divinity via Technology,' by Debashis Chowdhury by
Rod on Sun 27 May 2007 03:15 AM PDT Profile Permanent Link
I find it difficult to imagine sharing through the internet the sudden descent of divine force into my body that I experience while sitting beside the Samadhi of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother. Then, looking up at flowers and people in acts of devotion that transcend their social as well as personal roles (both flowers and people), I experience an enthusiasm for impersonal creativity that includes and transcends all flowers and people, and that enables me to walk back into relations on another footing, so to speak. How can technology possibly covey this transformative value rich experience? 5:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment